Nintendo Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nintendo Spot

The ultimate source for all things Nintendo!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What we know about Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sam4
Nintendo Fan
Nintendo Fan
sam4

Number of posts : 63
Favorite Game(s) : Super Smash Bros. Melee!!!
Reason You're Here : Talk about Nintendo
Registration date : 2007-02-19

What we know about Super Smash Bros. Brawl Empty
PostSubject: What we know about Super Smash Bros. Brawl   What we know about Super Smash Bros. Brawl EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 9:45 pm

I can't believe I didn't see this among the Wii topics...Suspect

Confirmed Characters:

Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Fox (2nd trailer)
Metaknight
Pit
Zero Suit Samus (ZSS)
Wario
Snake (from Metal Gear Solid)

Yes, Nintendo includes third parties...

Stages:

Some stage called Halberd
A Pit stage
Fire Emblem castle stage
Metal Gear factory stage
Mario Kart stage
Yoshi's Island stage

Items:

Smash Token
Nintendog (?)

The Smash Token is supposed to give you some uber special move. The Nintendog is supposed to cover the majority of the screen, making it harder to fight (not as annoying as Togepi in Melee though).

What else am I forgetting... oh, right!

There is a rumor that Baby Bowser, Ridley, and Dark Samus (I think) will be in Brawl. Also part of this rumor: Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch will get the boot while Young Link will become Cel Shaded Link (the Link from Wind Waker).

Some characters (Pikachu, Wario, Snake) have the ability to crawl. Wario can crawl backwards.

Due to the confirmed stages, people speculate that Yoshi, Marth, Roy or another Fire Emblem character will be confirmed later on.

Sakurai has polls undergoing and on Smashboards I think it said somewhere that the polls won't end until 6/9 and maybe this will make Brawl a holiday title for 2007.

I think Sakurai also said that you can use Gamecube controllers to play as well as the fact that clones (characters that have the same moveset as another character, like Falco to Fox or Pichu to Pikachu) will be reworked or made more unique. If they can't do this with some characters, and if one of these characters is Dr. Mario, the simplest thing is to make Dr. Mario a costume for Mario.

Geez, that's a lot of typing! Anyone is free to remind me about any mistakes I made as well as suggest or mention something I may have forgot. Most facts were courtesy (I hope I spelled that right) of IGN (thank you).
Back to top Go down
http://videogameninjas.editboard.com/

What we know about Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Page 1 of 1